Tallinn / Tartu / Online
The House of the Black Heads

Open in Google maps  /  Homepage
Address Pikk 26, Tallinn

The House of the Black Heads is one of the oldest and most noble building complexes in the Old Town of Tallinn. Its most impressive rooms are the White Hall (with an area of 300 m2, constructed in 1532), the first to be built in Renaissance style in Tallinn, and the St. Olaf’s Hall with stellar vaults in late Gothic style (constructed in 1422, with an area of 200 m2).